Nigerian Vegetable Egg Sauce
Nigerian Vegetable Egg Sauce. There are numerous ways to prepare egg sauce but it tastes better and more nutritious when you add Ugu (pumpkin leaves). Most times you lose appetite when eating egg sauce with yam or potato but I can assure you’ll keep asking for more when you try eating any of them with this delicious recipe.
Red bonnet pepper (atarodo)
Chopped Pumpkin Leaves (Ugu)
Maggi/ knorr cubes
Salt to taste
1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add little salt and seasoning and place aside.
2. Slice tomatoes, pepper and onions and also set aside.
3. Place your frying pan on a burner till dry, pour groundnut oil and leave till it’s hot.
4. Add the sliced tomatoes, pepper and onions with sprinkle little salt.
5. Stir fry for 2minutes and add the whisked eggs, stir after 15 seconds.
6. Now you can add the chopped pumpkin leaves, stir and leave to simmer for few minutes
7. Serve with boiled sweet potato or boiled yam. Enjoy!!!
You can also check