Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe. Chicken Nuggets are one of the most delicious meals for kids nowadays. It is by far one of the most popular meals around the globe. We firmly believe that the absolute best Chicken Nuggets are the one that you make with your own two hands! Today we are going to give you a quick recipe for making the absolute best Homemade Chicken Nuggets!
Before we dive in, we would like to mention that we highly recommend using organic ground chicken, made from 100 % breast meat. This ensures that bones are not added to your ground chicken.
Here Are The Ingredients For Our Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe :
- 1 pound ( 450 gr) of chicken meat.
- 1 bigger bag of chips ( if you don’ like chips, you can use salt crackers).
- 50 g of bread-crumbs
- 1 tsp hot ground pepper
- 2 tsp dry parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried ground garlic
- 1 tsp pepper, ( adjust to your liking).
- 2 eggs 100 – 150 g of flour
- Frying oil ( We recommend using vegetable oil or canola oil )
This Is How It’s Made
- Wash the chicken and dry it with a paper towel.
- Remove the skin and the bones from the chicken, and cut the meat into small cubes, if the cubes are too thick, use the kitchen hammer and make them thinner to make them easier for frying.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1\2 tsp of pepper, 1\2 tsp salt, and 1 tsp dried ground garlic. Mix it well together until it gets nicely blended with the meat.
- Put the chips in the zip lock bag and use the rolling pin and crush it nicely. Take a clean bowl and mix the chips, bread-crumbs, hot ground pepper, dry parsley, dried ground garlic, pepper, and salt. Be sure to mix it well together.
- Put the flour in the bowl, and whisk the eggs into another, separate bowl.
- Take a cube of chicken and roll it nice and slow in the bowl with flour, after that roll it into the bowl with eggs and at the end roll it inside the bowl with chips.
- Take a deeper pan and preheat the oil on medium heat and start frying the nuggets until they get nicely fried. It takes about 5 minutes on each side.
- Be sure to dry them with a paper towel before serving them.
Serve them while they are still warm. You can serve them with ketchup, mustard, green salad, honey mustard, barbecue sauce or with anything else that you can think of.
Be ready to receive compliments from your guests and loved ones. Bon Apetit!
Bonus tip: If you really like chicken nuggets as we, then we are sure that you are going to love this tip! Make more nuggets than you can eat in 1 meal, you can take the extra nuggets and freeze them for the future. Cook your nuggets before freezing them, so next time you want to eat this deliciousness you can just take them out of the freezer and microwave them or use the oven to warm them.
CHECK THESE TOO