Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes. For some of us, smoothies are a complete meal. For others, it is just a drink. But a blender, unlike a juicer, does not separate organic moisture from fiber. Thus, we get all the benefits from fruit and vegetable smoothies, because the crushed fibers remain in the drink. Moreover, in this form, smoothies help to remove toxins and maintain intestinal health.
That is why weight loss smoothies will become your best friend. Almost everyone saw this drink on the menu of various cafes. But few people know how to make them. Therefore, it is better to make a cocktail yourself. And the following weight loss smoothie recipes will help you with this.
1. Vegetable Smoothie with Cucumber and Avocado
- one cucumber
- some salt
- half an avocado
- 0.1 liters of water
- Peel the avocado, cut into small squares.
- Cut the cucumber, but leave the peel.
- Send the prepared ingredients to a blender, add water and salt.
- Turn on the blender for about 90 seconds until the smoothie becomes mashed.
2. Celery smoothie
Celery smoothie is one of the most useful recipes. If you drink such a drink in the morning, you will have the energy for the whole day. Celery smoothie is a delicious, nutritious, low-calorie drink.
- three stalks of celery
- one apple
- Wash all of these ingredients well, clean and cut them.
- You can use apples with the peel, as it retains more nutrients.
- Send everything to a blender and mash the ingredients.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and eat with a spoon.
3. Basil Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes?
Weight loss smoothies with basil are perfect for consumption immediately after exercise. It contains a minimum of calories, but at the same time saturates and tones. A basil smoothie is a great start for the day.
- 20 grams of walnuts
- yogurt – 0.3 liters
- 20 grams of fresh basil
- one cucumber.
- You need to chop the nuts with a blender or in a coffee grinder.
- Tear off the basil leaves and wash them well. Do not use stems.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Pour yogurt into the blender, then drop in all the other ingredients and turn on the blender at maximum power for about one minute.
4. Oatmeal Smoothie
A smoothie with oatmeal makes the stomach work and improves metabolic processes. It also improves digestion, which contributes to weight loss. Instead of annoying porridge, you can make smoothies with oatmeal.
- green tea
- two tablespoons of oatmeal
- three kiwis
- Make green tea, leave it for a while to cool.
- Pour oatmeal with boiling water and wait for it to be steamed and cooked.
- Peel and chop the kiwi into small pieces.
- Put oatmeal, kiwi and about 100 milliliters of tea in a blender.
- Start shaking until you get the right consistency. Usually, 60 seconds is enough.
5. Grapefruit Smoothie
This cocktail breaks down fats and saturates the body with fiber removing excess fluid. A grapefruit smoothie can be both tasty and healthy.
- a tablespoon of honey
- two stalks of celery
- two grapefruits
- 2 slices of pineapple.
- Peel the grapefruit, divide into slices and put in a blender bowl.
- Add all other ingredients from the list and shake well by turning on the blender at maximum power.
- As a result, you get a delicious thick mass.
6. Pumpkin Smoothie
- 0.3 kg of pumpkin
- two oranges
- dried apricots – 6 pieces
- two small spoons of honey
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Peel the orange and pumpkin, cut into small pieces, and wash the dried apricots.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender bowl and shake for about one minute until mashed.
7. Tomato and Carrot Smoothie
Tomato smoothie with carrots is a real detox drink.
- 0.3 kg tomato
- two carrots
- a small apple
- two tablespoons of olive oil
- Peel the apple and carrot, grind it, then put the mass in a blender.
- Remove the peel from the tomato using boiling water, mash them and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour in the olive oil.
- Start shaking first at low speed. And then for about a minute at maximum speed.
To get the maximum effect, you need to know how to use smoothies correctly.
The green smoothie is ideal as a breakfast – it gives energy no worse than coffee. Despite the useful components, the drink is not very low-calorie, so you should not drink it after a big lunch. It is better to replace one meal with a smoothie if you want to lose weight. Smoothie is most suitable as a breakfast or a small meal. Use our weight loss smoothie recipes and you will see the result!
Which of these weight loss smoothie recipes is your favourite; Let’s know via the comment section below?