Nigerian Fried Plantains
Ripe but strong plantain
Salt to taste
1. Peel the plantain and slice in a bowl. Sprinkle salt and toss to make it circulate.
2. Place your frying pan on the burner. When it is dry, pour groundnut oil and wait till it becomes very hot.
3. Add few slices of plantain to fry with enough spacing in between them.
4. Watch till you notice a golden colour, then turn to the other side.
5. Leave till it is well fried to your satisfaction.
6. Remove the fried plantains and place in a plate.
7. Continue to fry the remaining as explained above.
Enjoy your fried plantains with spaghetti, garden egg sauce or ewa agoyin